Are you looking for a unique and exciting career opportunity where you can use your clinical expertise to support organisations change from ACFI & AN-ACC?
- Be ahead of AN-ACC changes with a new exciting career opportunity
- Make impact at different Aged Care providers with your clinical experience
- You will be supported with attractive remuneration, coaching and mentoring
Think about a unique and exciting career opportunity…Where you have a focus in what you do – you’re not being pulled in multiple different directions, and you can see a tangible impact! You will be using your expert clinical skills to help different organisations navigate changes from ACFI to AN-ACC. You will be supported with attractive remuneration, a fun organisational culture, lots of coaching and mentoring to ensure your growth and development that makes you one step ahead of changes. You will travel within your home state to clients and, hopefully, in the future interstate travel will return!
You will be working with Provider Assist, who are Australia’s Aged Care Business Performance Specialists. We provide simple yet remarkable solutions to the complex areas of Aged Care funding, people and operations. In the current Aged Care climate, our job is to guide our clients through the changing landscape seamlessly. We know lots is currently changing, and that is where our clients look to us for our services to support them and transiting to AN-ACC is no different. We are growing our team of remarkable clinicians to keep up with the demand.
WHO ARE YOU
As well as being a Registered Nurse and Clinical Expert, the right person will have:
- At least 12 months experience in the Aged Care Industry;
- At least 6 months of experience in being actively involved in the ACFI process or AN-ACC Shadow assessment;
- Strong clinical documentation skills;
- Ability to build strong client relationships;
- A passion for empowering others to succeed;
- Excellent communication skills and strong emotional intelligence;
- Resilient and love a challenge and the ability to think outside the square when solving problems;
- Highly organised and be handy with computer systems; and
- A remarkable cultural fit for an organisation doing things differently in the Aged Care Industry.
In many Aged Care roles, a typical week can be very reactive with many organisational, resident and people challenges (Yes – in this role, you don’t have to worry about managing people!) As a joyful difference, this role does follow a pretty set process over a client placement, so typically you can expect:
- Travelling to an Aged Care facility, at this stage it be driving to a facility however, when flying can recommence interstate, you will fly out Monday and back home on Friday each week for a placement;
- Building relationships with clients, understanding the challenges they face in the ever-changing landscape of aged care;
- Being an expert resource to support clients in their Clinical, ACFI & AN-ACC journey; and
- Accurately completing all clinical assessments and documentation.
If this sounds like the role for you, then contact us today! If you’re reading this and thinking, ‘oh no, I only tick a few of those boxes, so I’m not going to apply.’ We would still like to hear from you as we’re all about growing and developing people!
Please submit your application by sending us your resume and cover letter (both documents must be included for your application to be considered) to apply now below or email to email@example.com or contact us on 1300 419 119 to hear more about this fantastic opportunity!