PROVIDER ASSIST PTY LTD AND LITTLE MOMENTS; BIG CHANGE PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Provider Assist Pty Ltd atf Batman Discretionary Trust ABN 86 395 784 717 of Level 1, 478 Chapel Street, South Yarra Victoria 3141
Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are employed or volunteer at an aged care facility/organisation. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
The promotion commences at Midday on Tuesday 30th October 2018 and ends at Midnight on Sunday 16th December 2018. All dates and times listed AEDST
Game of skill
This promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
How to enter
To enter the promotion, entrants will be required to go to a website www.providerassist.com.au/news-resources/little-moments-big-change-impact-competition, and tell us in 200 words or less about a time where the Entrant did something to positively change the life of an elderly person in the Aged Care Facility at which they work using the structure: WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT WAS THE IMPACT? HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU IMPACTED? If their employer is named in an entry, Entrants must obtain their employer’s consent before submitting that entry.
Limitation on entry
Entrants may enter as many times as they like, however only one prize will be awarded to each entrant.
The best 3 entries will each win the following prize:
- Best judged entry: $500 COLES/MYER voucher
- Second best judged entry: $300 COLES/MYER voucher
- Third best judged entry: $200 COLES/MYER voucher
Maximum Prize Pool
Winner judging time
Midday on 17th December 2018 AEDST. All eligible entries will be judged by the Promoter’s appointed judges on originality and the connection made between the action and how the entrant knew it resulted in the impact to the older person.
Winner judging location
Level 1, 478 Chapel Street South Yarra Vic 3141
Winners will be notified by Phone and/or email within 2 business days of the draw date. Winners will also be announced on our social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Draw for unclaimed prizes
On 17th March 2019 at the same time and place as the original winner judgement, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified via the email address supplied on their entry form.
Additional key terms
Upon receipt, The prize must be used within 24 months of activation. Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive, crude or inappropriate in any way, is not in keeping with the spirit of this Promotion or that the Promoter considers may infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity will not be accepted.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and proof of purchase) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
4. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
5. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that winner’s Prize will be forfeited.
6. If a Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
7. The Prize value in these Terms and Conditions are in Australian dollars and include Australian GST where applicable.
8. The Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless stated otherwise.
9. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrant’s following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
10. Printing errors and other quality control matters will not be used as a reason for refusing winning entry.
11. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, story, workplace and role title and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
14. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use/redemption/taking of a prize.