Are you looking for a unique & exciting opportunity to start in early 2023 where you will use your strong clinical RN aged care expertise?
- Do you love to travel and the sound of being a FIFO Nurse?
- Are burnt out from the daily demands in a facility but love Aged Care?
- Do you have a growth mindset and want to learn new skills?
Think about a unique and exciting career opportunity where you have a focus on what you do. Imagine the feeling of not being pulled in multiple different directions, and you can see a tangible impact in your work! In this role, you will be using your expert clinical skills to help different organisations prepare for AN-ACC classifications by comprehensively clinically assessing residents that will drive care. You will be supported with attractive remuneration, a fun organisational culture, lots of coaching and mentoring to ensure your growth and development that makes you one step ahead of Aged Care changes. You will enjoy travelling to clients, this will be a mix of metro, regional and interstate travel.
You will be working with Provider Assist, who are Australia’s Aged Care Business Performance Specialists. We provide simple yet remarkable solutions to the complex areas of Aged Care funding, people, and operations. In the current Aged Care climate, our job is to guide our clients through the changing landscape seamlessly. We know lots is currently changing, and that is where our clients look to us for our services to support them and change with AN-ACC is no different. We are growing our team of remarkable clinicians to keep up with the demand.
WHO ARE YOU
As well as being a Registered Nurse and Clinical Expert, the right person will have:
- At least 12 months experience in the Aged Care Industry;
- At least 6 months of experience in being actively involved in previous ACFI process or AN-ACC assessments;
- Strong clinical documentation skills;
- Ability to build strong client relationships;
- A passion for empowering others to succeed;
- Excellent communication skills and strong emotional intelligence;
- Resilient and love a challenge and the ability to think outside the square when solving problems;
- Highly organised and be handy with computer systems; and
- A remarkable cultural fit for an organisation doing things differently in the Aged Care Industry.
In many Aged Care roles, a typical week can be very reactive with many organisational, resident and people challenges. In this role, you don’t have to worry about managing people and all the demands of residents and families. As a positive difference, this role does follow a pretty set process over a client placement, so typically you can expect:
- Travelling to an Aged Care facility, if close to home, you enjoy a home placement however if regional or interstate travel, you will drive or fly out Monday and back home on Friday each week;
- Building relationships with clients, understanding the challenges they face in the ever-changing landscape of aged care;
- Being an expert resource to support clients in their Clinical & AN-ACC journey; and
- Using your Clinical & AN-ACC skills to comprehensively assess residents, write remarkable assessments, and ensure all documentation and care planning is in place.
We recruit in induction intakes, the next intake will be late November 2023.
If this sounds like the role for you, then contact us today! If you’re reading this and thinking, ‘oh no, I only tick a few of those boxes, so I’m not going to apply.’ We would still like to hear from you as we’re all about growing and developing people! Please submit your application by sending us your resume and cover letter (both documents must be included for your application to be considered) through Seek or to email@example.com or contact us on 1300 419 119 to hear more about this fantastic opportunity!