Are you looking for a new stable and focused career opportunity? Provider Assist is looking for a Physiotherapist based in VIC.
- Work with Australia’s Aged Care Business Performance Specialists
- Make an impact at different Aged Care Providers across Australia
- Supported with a great team culture, loads of learning & opportunities
Provider Assist is excited to have an Allied Health team that is set to make a huge impact to Aged Care organisations across Australia.
You will be working with Provider Assist, who are Australia’s Aged Care Business Performance Specialists and supported by a great team culture, lots of learning to ensure your growth and development.
We provide simple yet remarkable solutions to the complex areas of Aged Care funding, people and operations. In the current Aged Care climate, our job is to guide our clients through the changing landscape seamlessly. We are Australia’s experts in AN-ACC and services that will support the Aged.
WHO YOU ARE
As a Physiotherapist, the right person will have:
- At least 12 months experience in the Aged Care Industry;
- At least 6 months of recent experience in being actively involved in functional assessments to support AN-ACC and clinical requirements;
- Strong assessment and documentation skills;
- Ability to build strong client relationships;
- A passion for empowering others to succeed;
- Excellent communication skills and strong emotional intelligence;
- Resilient and love a challenge and the ability to think outside the square when solving problems;
- Highly organised and be handy with computer systems; and
- A remarkable cultural fit for an organisation doing things differently in the Aged Care Industry.
You will make your impact in the role through supporting those on the ground by:
- Being the expert resource to support clients and the team in the Clinical & AN-ACC process;
- Supporting and preparing functional assessments and documentation;
- Building relationships with team members and clients, understanding the challenges they face in the ever-changing landscape of aged care.
Please note, this role is based at our head office in South Yarra, Victoria & will commence early 2024
If this sounds like the role for you, then contact us today! If you’re reading this and thinking, ‘oh no, I only tick a few of those boxes, so I’m not going to apply.’ We would still like to hear from you as we’re all about growing and developing people! Please submit your application by sending your resume to email@example.com or contact us on 1300 419 119 to hear more about this fantastic opportunity!